Montag, 30. August 2010

Saturday at 2 pm and more I take a person 70 Road to Sichuan Road

Saturday at 2 pm and more, I take a person 70 Road to Sichuan Road, which I and my husband find someone when the phone took down my shoulders, first I thought it was met and I know hello Later, a look next to the 40-year-old man. I do not know, I think I may pull seat when the man accidentally hit me, no care. lay the phone, I looked around and found around many empty seats, the man why not take the seat, and away from me so close, I began to alert the. After a child this man and I started small talk, said:then, after a child said: quiet for a while the man claiming to be a professor at Fudan University, most recently in the study of human hair. that my hair is black. would like to communicate with me. they say they did not bring business cards. give me a phone number. I said :seconds on the hands and feet and tongue felt numb. the eyes have to see things very vague. I suddenly felt the wrong, and quickly drank a lot of water (previously seen colleagues send e-mail, is similar in nature. to more and concentration of water to lighten).
my first reaction is far from the point of this man. I left the seat. tumble came in the door. and a little girl that I do not know the man. but before he touches the next After my head. I now feel a very uncomfortable. the little girl heard to be nervous. Let me sit down quickly. and then, and next to a 30-man said about the situation. this time I feel like going to pass out of the .

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen