Samstag, 25. September 2010

Today

Today, just 29, just near the end of this month, a new Fool's Day approaching, full of hope that the year to April, up close and ready to make . then look at what a fortune in 2007 will soon be honored standard. ha ha ha ha. I really was, and the net to find your own reasons, some not broken. In fact, I know better than anyone clear the futility christian louboutin of such . bedridden for the past few days watching TV, the first eyes to see faint neck pain. In fact, I am tired of this themselves, each to the end, I hate the sight. but my heart has been fighting for Some things, such as see some pictures to stimulate my nerves, or to hear some language, mind the occasional tremor, and then Aunt Chou Chou mirror christian louboutin shoes the haggard face, that I had another life, as if reality does not exist Or is my heart always wanted to be just as a result takes time.
some of the things the United States, or the survival of my innocent heart, to live until it's light stab my eyes, I know that my life still need these ornamental , even though I have not expect me to completely own it, but I know, my arms folded, and I beat it all away. beautiful things, blunt but live performance, I think I need is a spiritual baptism. looking at the clutter of all, there are the sleeping christian louboutin sale man next to me. first thought is, I want to pee. sorry. forgive my vulgar. Come the weekend before the holiday travel preparations for the easily the most comfortable canvas shoes. Chic style, with light, original shoes can be worn.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen