Dienstag, 16. November 2010

" He will go to the team at


The view that there is no words "workers" Yon laugh 9 more brilliant "you really do not intend to say? "The knife point gradually inserted into his skin. Insert the feeling that the sword, "he thought the offal continuous outflow, and he himself is the only quietly watching -- Defense finally his heart was finally collapsed. The voice to the "I said, I said, do not like that. -not to go in. ! ! " The collapse of the view that the "9" Yon workers are not very clear, and did not come up with a knife, "said you! I think, if I feel that there is a sentence is false, you will experience the feeling of fear "----- now started, and who are you? How to run in the coming in. " look like a demon 9 Yuan, "workers" shaking said: "I belong to the US CIA agents in Asia. true that workers have died, I am a camouflage. " 9 Yuan nodded, "What is your mandate, the number of people? " It has stalled, 9 Yuan found that he did not say that the manual, ". I said, I said. Our task is to come to you, and then you for the eradication of the meeting. We have a team of about 15 SEALs special forces. " After hearing this, 9 Yuan very depressed and, I very much like to ask how we are back to rescue the hostages. But time does not permit, so I asked, "they are there? christian louboutin sale " "I-I do not know," Looking at the 9 yuan and to do so loud, "I really do not know that they are confidential, where they do not know, but they are behind the rebels Myanmar tuning! " 9 Yon Ho looked up at the blue side reflection, mean that it would also ask. Blue Hao shook his head, "he asked that he did not know that he knows that. The body muscles will not deceive us. " He will go to the team at

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen